Full Paper Submission Guidelines
Should your abstract be accepted for an oral presentation, you must submit a full paper. Full papers will be peer reviewed by the Reviewing Committee and, if accepted, will be submitted for publication in the ICSC2019 Special Edition of Accident Analysis & Prevention.
Should your abstract be accepted for a poster presentation, you may still submit a full paper for publication in the ICSC2019 Special Edition of Accident Analysis & Prevention.
Accepted full papers will not be uploaded onto the conference website or USB.
Full paper submission closes Wednesday 15 May 2019. For more information on key submission dates, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding the conference submission process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 7 3138 7271.
Full paper submission instructions:
- Full paper narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission
- Each submission must nominate one author as the presenter both within the submission system and by underlining the presenter’s name within the abstract
- Full papers must be submitted in Microsoft Word format, following the full paper template. Please rename the submission file to the presenting author’s surname, prior to upload. E.g. ‘Smith.doc’
- All presenters must register for the conference no later than 31 May 2019
- By submitting an abstract for ICSC2019, presenters agree to the conference terms and conditions