Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submissions have now closed. For more information on key submission dates, please click here.
Notification of acceptance, including the type of presentation (oral, rapid oral or poster) will be received by 2 April 2019.
All presenters must register for the conference no later than 31 May 2019.
Should you wish to submit a full paper for publication in the ICSC2019 special issue of Accident Analysis & Prevention, click here for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the conference submission process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 7 3138 7271.
- Safety-related behaviours & attitudes of cyclists & drivers
- Cycling education
- Cycling infrastructure
- Naturalistic cycling studies
- Safer bicycles & motor vehicles
- Safe cycling in current and future cities
- Interactions with connected & autonomous vehicles
- Bicycle crash injury causation & prevention
- Electric bicycles
- Electric scooters: Emerging trends &safety implications on shared paths.
Abstract submission instructions:
- Authors should prepare abstracts in line with the conference topics listed above
- Abstract narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission
- Each submission must nominate one author as the presenter both within the submission system and by underlining the presenter’s name within the abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in Microsoft Word format, following the abstract template. Please rename the abstract submission file to the presenting author’s surname, prior to upload. E.g. ‘Smith.doc’
- All presenters must register for the conference no later than 31 May 2019
- By submitting an abstract for ICSC2019, presenters agree to the conference terms and conditions
Poster & Rapid Oral Presentations
Those accepted as a poster or rapid oral presenter must prepare two documents for the conference.
- 1 x electronic poster plus up to three related PowerPoint slides (e.g. larger graphs or images relating to your poster). Please download the poster template here for more information. All posters must conform to the provided template in order to display correctly on the The Cube screens.
- 1 x 16:9 sized PowerPoint slide providing a short overview of your poster. This slide will be displayed on the touch screens in the exhibition throughout the conference. Click here to download a PowerPoint template in 16:9 size format. Rapid oral presenters please note: this slide will also be displayed during your rapid oral presentation.
Both documents must be submitted to email@example.com no later than 18 October 2019.