Join our exciting program and be published in a special issue journal
Submissions now open
An exciting opportunity to align your brand with ICSC2019
Partner with us
Australia’s new world city
Welcome to Brisbane
Earlybird registrations close 31 May 2019
Registration opening soon!
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submissions are now open. You are invited to submit an abstract for consideration as an oral or poster presentation, which will be peer reviewed by the Steering Committee. Abstract submissions close Friday 22 February 2019. For more information on key submission dates, please click here.
Click here to download the abstract template and get started!
Should your abstract be accepted for an oral presentation, you will be required to submit a full paper. Click here for more information on full paper submission.
Should your abstract be accepted for a poster presentation, you can still elect to submit a full paper for publication in the ICSC2019 Special Edition of Accident Analysis & Prevention. Click here for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the conference submission process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 7 3138 7271.
- Safety-related behaviours & attitudes of cyclists & drivers
- Cycling education
- Cycling infrastructure
- Naturalistic cycling studies
- Safer bicycles & motor vehicles
- Safe cycling in current and future cities
- Interactions with connected & autonomous vehicles
- Bicycle crash injury causation & prevention
- Electric bicycles
Abstract submission instructions:
- Authors should prepare abstracts in line with the conference topics listed above
- Abstract narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission
- Each submission must nominate one author as the presenter both within the submission system and by underlining the presenter’s name within the abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in Microsoft Word format, following the abstract template. Please rename the abstract submission file to the presenting author’s surname, prior to upload. E.g. ‘Smith.doc’
- All presenters must register for the conference no later than 31 May 2019
- By submitting an abstract for ICSC2019, presenters agree to the conference terms and conditions