Abstract submissions are now open for the International Cycling Safety Conference 2019 (ICSC2019). You are invited to submit an abstract for consideration as an oral or poster presentation, which will be peer reviewed and selected by the Steering Committee, on the following topics:
- Safety-related behaviours & attitudes of cyclists & drivers
- Cycling education
- Cycling infrastructure
- Naturalistic cycling studies
- Safer bicycles & motor vehicles
- Safe cycling in current and future cities
- Interactions with connected & autonomous vehicles
- Bicycle crash injury causation & prevention
- Electric Bicycles
Abstract Submissions close 22 February 2019.
We are delighted to announce that selected full papers will be published by Accident Analysis & Prevention in a special issue. You can elect to submit a full paper for publication when submitting an abstract via the online portal. Full paper submission details will then be provided to you by the ICSC2019 Organising Committee.
Full papers will be peer reviewed by the ICSC2019 Reviewing Committee. Should your paper be accepted by this Committee, it will then be subject to the Accident Analysis & Prevention peer review process. Publication will be at the discretion of the Accident Analysis & Prevention Editorial Board.
Abstract submission instructions:
- When submitting, please ensure you have all of the necessary information:
- Co-authors names & affiliations
- Abstract theme (as listed above)
- Presenting author’s biography
- Abstract in word format only
- Authors should prepare abstracts in line with the conference topics listed above
- Abstract narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission
- Each submission must nominate one author as the presenter both within the submission system and by underlining the presenter’s name within the abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in Microsoft Word format, following the appropriate Abstract Template
- Please rename the abstract submission file to the presenting author’s surname, prior to upload. E.g. ‘Smith.doc’
- All presenters must agree to the Presenter Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions regarding the conference submission process firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 7 3138 7273
Additional instructions available via the:
Please note: For inclusion in the program, all accepted submissions must have at least one author registered by Friday 31 May 2019 to attend the conference.