All submissions are double blind peer reviewed. Criteria that will be assessed as part of the review include:
- quality of the proposal
- relevance to the conference theme
- the significance of research questions or issues
- appropriateness of the research methodology and analysis
- importance of the findings and
- the overall logic and clarity of the conclusions and implications of the research.
For Workshops and Innovative Showcase presentations, the audience engagement will be paramount. Relevance and significance to the conference audience, as well as expected impact for participants, will be given priority consideration.
Some authors who submit a proposal for the Conference may be expected to serve as reviewers for other proposals. Should you be selected to review, instructions will be provided to you via email once submissions have been allocated.