Accident Analysis & Prevention Special Edition
We are delighted to announce that selected full papers will be published by Accident Analysis & Prevention in a special issue. Following acceptance of your abstract, you will be offered the possibility to submit a full paper for review by the Reviewing Committee in order to be considered for publication in Accident Analysis & Prevention.
Click here to download the full paper template and get started!
- Full paper submission closes Wednesday 22 May 2019. For more information on key submission dates click here.
- Accepted full papers will not be uploaded onto the conference website or USB.
- Full papers will be peer reviewed by the ICSC2019 Reviewing Committee. Notifications and feedback on all full papers will be provided by 5 July 2019. Further information on this process can be found here.
Full paper submission instructions:
- Full paper narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission
- Each submission must nominate one author as the presenter both within the submission system and by underlining the presenter’s name within the abstract
- Full papers must be submitted in Microsoft Word format, following the full paper template. Please rename the submission file to the presenting author’s surname, prior to upload. E.g. ‘Smith.doc’
- By submitting an abstract for ICSC2019, presenters agree to the conference terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding the conference submission process please email email@example.com or call +61 7 3138 7271.